Hey all. Just booked a berth and I’m looking for a roommate.
- I’ll be turning 31 on the 2022 cruise
- genderqueer / non-binary (they/them)
- 2022 will be my first JoCo cruise
- no allergies
- I do snore and I use white noise while I’m sleeping
- I do drink and plan to purchase a beverage package
For me, the room on a cruise is just somewhere to sleep and clean up between activities. I occasionally need me-time to recharge, but I’ll likely just be watching videos on my laptop with headphones.
If you’d like to get to know me better, I’m on the JoCo Cruise discord, username Bedbug#1337
As far as roommates go, I’m looking for a fellow LGBTQ+ person or ally. The per-person cost for the room is $1,863, but the deposit for the reservation was $2,000. This means you will be paying $1,726 to the cruise line and $137 to me.